Friday, February 25, 2011

Pink Saturday

Hi to all.  I hope you have already checked out our lovely hostess Beverly.  She has a great blog.  She also organizes other blogs that enjoy sharing their pinks.  Take a look, you'll be happy you did.
                                                http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/                                                                  
 I'm always surprised how many people love pink.  It is one of those colors that can be splashed in almost amywhere.  Of cource I also love white creams and pastels.  The combinations of these light bright colors make my home feel soft and cozy.  Today I am sharing my dresse
I hope this shows up well on your screen.  I think it maybe a little light.  I'll try again
The next set is of my side table next to my bed.

I hope you have enjoyed my contributions this week.  I can hardly wait to see all of yours!
Happy Pinking to all

No comments:

Post a Comment