Saturday, February 19, 2011

Am I a Beverly pink girl or not?

I hope I am posting back to Beverly's Pink Saturday.  Have to admit once again, I DON'T HAVE A CLUE UNTIL I PUSH THE BUTTON!!  I just enjoy her personal blog so much.  She also graciously organizes other blogs, that enjoy meeting bloggerettes that love pink.  If this doesn't work back to her,  I will have to humble to other's knowledge.  I really don't mind doing that,  I have met some great bloggers along the way.    Well here goes:

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/

Beverly, please forgive me if I screw this up.  I would love to capture your button to my sidebar, but I think I may need a glass of wine or maybe two.  I'll keep at it till I get it right.
Thx for your help and patience.

Hope and hugs to all 

Oh by the by:  At this point I think all of my posts have pink.  Not that the pictures are very good yet.  But I am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment