Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Working on my creative space

I'm still on the mend so moving along is slow.  At least I am moving.  I decided to do a little in each area rather than complete one thing at a time.  I don't know why but I seem to feel better to see some progress in each area. Still trying to decide how to best use my creative space.  But it is a little better than last you saw it.  Well as I said it looks better to me anyway.  I'd love to know what you think.



I just enjoy looking at my pretties.  They really do inspire me.


Of course reality has to set in at some point!

On to decorating for VD & spring.  I'm also trying to learn how to do my favorite lists.  So many of you inspire me and help me to keep going.  I hope I'll get it right soon.  Until then

Hope and Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment