Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm so excited!

Here in the Midwest the snow it is a blowing.  They say we are going to get up to 2 feet.  Now don't get me wrong I love the winter time.  I do have to say tho, I'm ready for some sun.  Well I digress.  I'm excited because two of my very favorite bloggers are following me!  I have to say this is even better than a ray of sunshine.  These ladies are generous with their knowledge, and their resources.  Please take the time to visit with them.  I promise you won't be disappointed!  Of course now I get to learn something else new.  I want to be a follower of theirs.  Wish me luck.  But it is great to know they will be there to help me find my way should I get lost in the maze of bloggdom.Thank you again Dear Connie & Miss Rhea.

No comments:

Post a Comment