Friday, January 27, 2012

Hey who said I only love pink?

Well of course it's true I do love pink, I also find great quiet and calm in a nearly all white atmosphere.  I've had a very hard few weeks.  One half of my comedy duo of Bogie and Bacall has passed on.  He brought us many hours of being a clown and a love.  He is missed terribly.  They were brought home together and stayed that way for 15 years.  We also have a wee little dynamo named Skye.  She tries to comfort her sister but Bacall just isn't herself.  I know most of you love your fur babies way beyond the average pet  and owner relationship .

Well on to getting in the pink with Miss Beverly at

                                                                         http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

I did go with the white and kisses of pink.  I do hope you join in the fun at Miss Beverly's.

I hope you hug your fur baby for me.

And of course I hope you enjoy MY PINK PRETTIES.








If you have the time
I enjoy reading your comments

Until next time

Hope and Hugs
to You and Yours



14 comments:

  1. Love that pillow!

    Pink Bathroom, have a great weekend!

    PS. I am now your follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give Bacall an extra hug from me. And one for you, too. I understand the love of a pet. Some of us love them so deeply. They are our family.
    Blessings, to you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some cute little doggies. Also, from your header, you have more pinks in one place, than I will ever be able to find.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry about your doggie and I know how you miss her....I am glad you have her sisters to hug and love, as they miss her, too!
    Love the roses pillow....so pretty!
    HPS!
    Jil ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that Bogie has passed on. I'm sure you, Skye and Bacall miss him dearly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loosing a furbaby is one of the hardest things we dog lovers have to go through. They bring us so much love and joy. Prayers for you and your other sweet babies. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so sad to read that you lost Bogie after 15 years,I hope that Skye can be a pal to Bacall and that you all start feeling better soon.
    Sending hugs from my two, Mr Ben (cocker spaniel) & Mselle Fleur (german shepherd).
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You drew me in with your dogs, I know how you are feeling with the loss of your dog. I myself lost my little Bichon, Max last April and still miss him. Those little white dogs are so much more then pets. I can understand the loss that this has created. I now have adopted a little Bichon-Poodle mix, so funny has the longest legs and is such a good companion. We are so fortunate to have experienced such devotion from these little creatures.
    I love your lace and pink!
    Hugs,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about your doggy. My son and his family also had a doggy named Skye but she had to be put down just before Christmas; so sad! Love that pretty cushion. Happy Pink Saturday.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious pet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved doggie. Yes, you're right - I know I love my fur babies more than anything. It's so sad to have to say goodbye to one. Your other photos are lovely...especially those roses!
    Big hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do have such pretty pinks! I am so so sorry about the loss of your fur baby. Our big ol' fur baby means the world to us. He grew up with us as we learned to live in the country. We all made some pretty funny mistakes including fur baby Ben. He is on my sidebar. Your baby's sweet memories will live in your heart forever xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I am so sorry about your fur baby. It is such a loss for you, and I am going to keep you in my thoughts.
    xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Bogie. They leave little doggie prints on our hearts that stay forever. I'm glad Skye is there to help Bacall. I love your mantle runner and that beautiful cushion! Something to cuddle your pups on!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete