Friday, February 3, 2012

A pretty in pink ballet

I think almost every little girl dreams of being a pink ballerina.  And there is a guaranteed smile for every parent and grandparent that watches their own little ballerina, twirl and twirl in the middle of the kitchen.  Of course even when she grows weary, the tutu must stay on, and her beloved ballerina bear, held tightly in her arms, will snuggle into sweet dreams.

Alas I have no little ballerina of my own, but even big girls can dream too!  I've enjoyed my little vignette for a few weeks, so I think it's time to pass the dream on.

Please join us at Miss Beverly's.  You will find dreams and inspirations galore.
                                                           
                                                             http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

 I hope someone on Ebay will have a little ballerina to surprise on Valentine's Day.

I hope your dreams come true

And of course I hope you enjoy MY PINK PRETTIES.







If you have the time
I enjoy reading your comments

Until next time

Hope and Hugs
to you and yours.





15 comments:

  1. I could never have been a ballerina, but this little doll is certainly a fine one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a dream every little girl has. I love the sweet little pink ballerina.
    Happy Pink Saturday.

    ~EmilyThe French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pinks are gorgeous. Love the lovely ballerina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ballerinas are all grown up,
    Love your pink ballerina pretties, thanks for sharing ;)
    Have a happy pinky pink Saturday.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I dreamed of being one! I also dreamed of a pink canopy bed. My daughter was the ballerina, so I got to live vicariously through her. What a fun post!
    HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweet ballerina vingette is darling!!!
    HPS!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter would love that one!.

    Pink Cupcakes, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful ballerina, loved the pictures it's all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so sweet. HPS! and thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your ballerina collectables and I really love the little doll. I remember having one very similar when I was a girl, boy does that seem a life time ago, thanks for sharing, Maureen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had two sweet boys but I get to dream my ballerina dreams with my grand-daughters. xoxo HPS

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful! Love the ballerina slippers and the doll is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pink pretties. My little granddaughter was a cute little ballerina and she twirled and danced all the time. She is going to be 16 on Tuesday.sigh, they grow up so fast.

    Thank you for your sweet comment about my journal. I had fun working on it and creating something as a keepsake.

    I am so sorry about losing little Bogie. I know the sadness of losing a well loved pup. We have a darling pup now and she lights up our life.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your pink pretties are so lovely!
    I always wanted a little ballerina of my own, but never got one.
    Happy PS!

    ReplyDelete