Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Pats to all

Just a short post to share my St Pats table with you.  I can't wait to check in with everyone and see what tablescapes and decorations they are sharing.  The creativity of bloggerettes is exceptional.  I always come away with new ideas.  I hope you enjoy my ideas.

Because I love pink so much, I wanted it to accent the green on my kitchen table.

I do hope the Irish mojo is with me as I prepare dinner!  It sure has been working for me the last few days.  When I went to the grocery mart, I couldn't believe my eyes.  There it was right there to greet me.  I could hardly contain my joy.  I knew after dinner I wanted to serve tea (green of course) and Irish Cream.   Just look at what I found.

OK so the heavens didn't part nor did the choir of angles sing.  But I still have to think it's pretty mojo terrific.




May I pour you a cup? Or perhaps a glass?

Well I hope my little folk will approve of  the things I have done.

I hope they smile their blessings on you and yours as well. 

Hope and hugs to all


3 comments:

  1. You made a lovely setting for the festivities. That strawberry Irish cream is something I have not seen before. Happy St Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks so festive Happy St. Patricks Day to you! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful post showcasing so many pretty things!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete