Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas really is the best time of the year!

I'm not sure if most people really are nicer during this season, or if each of us looks at one another with kinder eyes.  I hope it is a bit of both.  Looking for inspirations from all of your beautiful posts has also filled my dreams with sugar plums, angels, fairies ,well all things beautiful from Christmas.  I am so happy I have found blog land.  I'm excited to share my pictures and thoughts, as well as share yours.  You may remember the song "All I want for Christmas"  well all I want is to become more proficient with this blasted machine.  I will enjoy "grabbing your blog buttons"  (I hope I said that politely) and sharing your great blogs with others.   I'm sure after the holidays I'll be putting more time into learning this fascinating land.  In the meantime I'm not where I want to be, but I'm moving along!  My elves and my beautiful Graces are helping me find my way trough the decorating boxes.   We thought we'd add more pictures of some of the pieces we love best.

Top of pie safe.  Beautiful angels.

Our mantel.  My husband does enjoy our very romantic pale colors.  But all pink might just send him for the edge!  So whites and creams help to neutralize.


My atrium window in the kitchen.  I use to be a buyer for Montgomery Ward.  So that and the fact that I lived on a property where the white deer would come right up to the yards, has caused me to love all deer.  Oh by the by MW was the creator of Ruldolph.  Many years ago my hubbs and I took a cruise to Alaska.  I have ever since made small forests of animals that I love.  Hope we can save our Polar Bears as an example.  In the meantime I enjoy here.  Hope you do too.



 Hope and hugs to all
  

No comments:

Post a Comment