Friday, May 17, 2013

Almost like starting over

I'm so happy to visit with all of my Pinkie friends again.  Life has been pretty tough the last 6 months.  I am not going to be Debbie Downer, so suffice it to say hope, love, and faith become your best friends.  I like that part   The other parts you just need to deal with as best you can.

We have already had one glampout.  I thought I'd share a few of my treasures.  While the men golf the ladies hunt.  Hunt for treasures that is.  Some trips are good some are not.  But a good time will always be had by all.

I hope this post finds all of you well.

I hope you will join us at Miss Beverly's pink blog hop for inspirations

                        http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

And of course I hope you enjoy MY PINK PRETTIES

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you have the time
I enjoy reading
the comments
you leave
 
Until next time
 
Hope and Hugs
to
You and Yours
 

5 comments:

  1. You have some great finds there! I especially love the ruffly depression glass and the pink metal tray.

    I hope your next 6 months are better than your last!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! HPS :) Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful treasures!

    Happy Pink Saturday
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very nice display of pinks. I agree things look a lot prettier through rose colored glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love all your pink pretties. I hope the next 6 months will be happy and pink. MB

    ReplyDelete